Hair Bows by Heather

Heather Bennett has been a friend of mine since the wee days of Hearts of Fire (think grade school soccer). With such a bursting personality and a creative mind I always knew she was destined to do something innovative with her life; and naturally my assumption was correct.  Browsing through my Facebook feed the other day, I noticed Heather had posted a few photos of one of her most recent projects, and naturally I couldn't help but snoop it out.  There I found a wide array of cute, colorful hair bows of all shapes and sizes for all different occasions.

Now I don't know about you, but with Christmas rolling around the corner I tend to like to purchase items that are unique and different. With many friends and family recently giving birth to little girls, I couldn't think of a better gift to give then these artistic creations. There is just something about these bows that can give an outfit a certain stylish pop.  If you yourself are looking for gift ideas for toddlers, I suggest you check out Hair bows by Heather. You can bet I'll be purchasing a few myself.

Now Playing: Taylor Swift's "Long Live" 

No comments: