Cookie Heaven

Today has been spent dancing around in my kitchen while baking two hundred plus cookies. Absolutely glorious. This Christmas Eve my entire family of twenty plus is coming over for dinner, so I'm jump starting the deserts now to get ready for next weeks meal preparations. Such a busy schedule, but so exciting nonetheless.

The thing about cooking is, it really has never been my absolute favorite thing to do. Sure I love toying with ingredients and experimenting with new spices, but when you are cooking in such large quantities, it all becomes monotonous. Gather ingredients.
Pour.
Mix.
Roll.
Cook.
Wait.
Cool.
Wrap.
Times that by fifty and you have a very, very long day ahead of you. So instead of simply going through the motions, I decided to bring down my iPod player and jam out to a bit of T-Swizzle while baking away. The day wound up going by so fast, and the cookies look and taste delicious.

There is no secret ingredient to this one my friends. Simply pick up a pack of Nestle Toll house chocolate chips, and you've got your golden recipe. The only thing you need to add is good company and/or a stereo system :] Like I always say...you only have one life so spice it up and make it worthwhile!

Next on the agenda: Snowflake sugar cookies

Now Playing: Taylor Swift's "The Story Of Us" 

No comments: