Philosophy!

As a lot of my friends know, I am a Philosophy freak. So when I heard that QVC was hosting an open house for their Christmas Special, I quickly ditched any and all my Sunday plans to attend. (And thank God I did). After an hour of mingling and checking out new products, I walked away with three free holiday lotions, and continued to stock up as I made my way to the QVC store. Overall I had an all around awesome time.

If you've never heard of Philosophy, let me fill you in. Philosophy is one of those products that are timeless. The smells are absolutely sensational and range anywhere from Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to Amazing Grace. Unlike other perfumes/lotions, Philosophy is subtle, clean, and to the point.  But that's not the half of it.  Philosophy offers a multitude of products to moisturize and protect your skin all while charming your senses.  As a woman that has had her share of breakout problems, the only product I trust is Philosophy's Miracle Worker and Hope in a Jar. I kid you not the results are mind blowing and you'll never have to worry about breakouts again. And finally, as a consumer whom is conscious of prices, (especially in this economy) Philosophy's prices are more than reasonable.  We're talking anywhere from ten to eighty dollars (all depending on the quantity). But let me assure you, you are getting quality.

So there you have it. Clean, simple, and reasonable. Philosophy has it all. Tune into QVC on December 4th for some special holiday offers...from what I hear you won't regret it!

Now Playing: Enrique Iglesias's "Tonight"

No comments: