Yankee doodle went to tow...wait that's not right...?
If there is one thing I love more than ever, it is candles. Short candles, tall candles, sparkly candles, smelly candles...they are all special in their own way. So naturally when I heard mention of there being a huge Yankee candle store...my mind automatically decided that no matter the weather...I was going....Cause I mean, who really cares if it is two hours out of the way, when your stuck in rush hour traffic on a Friday? I mean, sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the things you adore? Right? Right.
South Deerfield, Massachusetts may have been a little out of the way, but the Yankee store totally made up for it in every way possible. With almost every possible candle you can possibly imagine...the building glistened with vibrant colors, and smelled like what I imagine heaven may smell like. Simply, perfect.
While I was blown away with their selection, I was also blown away with their innovative and creative idea in allowing customers to personalize their own Yankee candle; providing you with an assortment of scents and your very own personalized jar. Sadly, with time NOT on my hands, I didn't get to participate in such festivities, but I did walk away with a few great steels and smells! (Which I am sure some friends whom also adore smelly items...will be appreciating as well when I get around to shipping their packages! :])
Moral of my story. If you like smelly things...pretty things, or simply need a gift for mom...Yankee is your spot...even if it's a few minutes or hours out of the way!
Now Playing: Owl City's "Saltwater Room"



No comments:
Post a Comment