Notre Dame!

Ever since I was little, I always dreamed about going to Notre Dame. Sadly, not all dreams become reality, but from the way my life has turned out, I can't complain. Nevertheless, I was determined to visit this enchanted campus on my trip cross country so I could finally check it off my to do. And sure enough, that is exactly what I did.

I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful and vast this campus is! With time running short, I sadly couldn't explore the entirety of Notre Dame's campus, (Cough Notre Dame Stadium  )...think Rudy. However I did make a point to visit the Basilica of The Sacred Heart . (I've always been obsessed with Cathedrals).. As you can tell in the pictures the architecture of the Basilica is so intricately designed. With a wide array of paintings, gold, and sculptures, you really can get lost in the work for hours. ,To some degree it reminded me of a few cathedrals I saw when I was in Poland and Croatia. (Making me desperately want to take a trip to Europe again next Summer, any takers ;)?

Overall the campus is lovely. Go Irish! :] I'll be back one day for a game or two!


 Now Playing: Tal Bachman's "She's So High"

No comments: