Who knew birds had the tendency to be so rude? Apparently not me.
Today I decided to check out a little place called Waterloo. If you like flowers, decorations, candles...and parrots...then this place is for you.
After walking around aimlessly, debating between whether or not I wanted to purchase an orchid, I heard a screeching that completely startled me. Almost dropping the plant in my hands, I slowly turned around to see this friendly bird behind me. Fascinated by the colors and the detail, I decided to snap a few shots of the infamous "Lula." I later came to find out that Lula, apparently doesn't care for the paparazzi. Within a few seconds I had a small pebble chucked at my camera by yours truly. Shocked, I set my camera down, and watched as Lula decided to try and gnaw at the cage. While I was a bit displeased to have a rock thrown at me, it still made me sad to see such a beautiful bird locked in a cage.
Now Playing: Ke$ha's "We R who we R"

2 comments:
An older friend of mine has had her pet parrot for nearly twenty years. He is a beautiful parrot, but incredibly moody. He's sweet to her, for the most part. They don't usually take to people very well, it seems that only some can really get through to them and have a....peaceful relationship if you will? Haha. Such intelligent, clever, and sharp creatures!
They really are! I'm glad you shared this, because I truly that it was something about me this whole time. They are such beautiful birds nonetheless, and quite humorous as well!
Post a Comment