If you know me, or have read any of my blogs before, you may have picked up that I'm a HUGE cupcake fan. Whenever I hit up a new place I make it a point to hit up each and every cupcake shop on the block. So with this in mind, I decided why not take a carrot cup-cake recipe and add a dash of holiday season?
So I present to you Cinni-Carrot Cupcakes, and Alexandra Original :) It's been a hit with my relatives..so I decided to post the recipe below :] What's your favorite dessert around this holiday season?
You will need:
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
3 cups finely shredded carrots
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup peanut butter
4 large eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with cupcake holders if desired. Combine al ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed for two minutes, scraping bowl constantly while mixing. Pour batter into cupcake liners until they are 2/3 full. Bake for twenty to twenty five minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool ten minutes in pans then move to wire rack to cool completely. I recommend a recipe for cream cheese frosting or white chocolate frosting for this one!

2 comments:
Those sound amazing!! So going to try to make some for Thanksgiving this year!
Awesome! They'll leave you wanting seconds trust me..I'm attempting an apple tart for the first time this week. If it's successful I'll post the recipe as well! Got to love fall baking! :)
Post a Comment