Here's a few lines from yet another song I've been working on the past few weeks..it's called "Bandages".:]
And I’m sorry for every ounce of pain I put you through
Being lost in love with a heart steering another way
My direction was skewed, so I’m here standing in front of you
Ready to say:
I’m sorry I didn’t believe in you, when you said you’d be there
I’m sorry, that I bruised your heart, and seemed like I didn’t really care.
But I’m here to reveal the truth behind another beaten heart.
And while I knew its no excuse, please understand it is a start.
I’ve put so many bandages on a wound that’s not quite healed
So I can ignore what’s been infected, never dealing with the emotions that I feel.
And Everyday the tape keeps building, but the scar always remains
Oh I wish so bad you hadn’t met me....
When I was facing all this pain.
Things would have been different..oh so different..
But time plays apart in everything...
And that I cannot change.
No comments:
Post a Comment