Scott Butner Photography

For the past few weeks, I have been anxiously looking to update my site. By updating I mean- adding different pages alongside just my blog, so I can turn this Blogspot around and transform it to an actual website. Why you ask? Simply put. Online portfolio's seem to be the trend these days, and with a down economy, why not try and market yourself the best you can?

If there was one important lesson I learned in my design class, it was to keep things clean and simple. So, I went to the one and only Scott Butner and asked him if he could take a few studio portraits of me so I can add it to my 'about section.' The aesthetic of studio portraits is so much more cleaner and sheik then any random photo of mine, and besides I have seen this mans work and it is beyond fantastic.

So overall, this blog is more of a thank you to Scott. He is a brilliant photographer, who taught me a vast amount about lighting and portrait photography, as well as snapped some awesome shots! All the while, making me feel right at home the minute I walked through the door. If you haven't checked out his work, you definitely should!

1 comment:

Daniel Bates said...

Nice pics Alex! He did a lot of them.