It seems as though once we surpass the age of 21..
our birthdays become downers, rather than uppers.
Because let's face it..with each year we are inching closer to arthritis and farther from running a marathon.
Well, I've decided it's time we turn that scenario around.
With each new year, comes a fresh new start.
New experiences, new friends, new places to travel, new things to talk about.
So in spirit of this 'new outlook' I decided to bake a cupcake tray
for my friends birthday today. I have to admit, I am fairly pleased with the
turn out of the cupcakes. I've always been one to go by the box, but this time
I actually attempted a 'do it yourself recipe.'
While this happened to be my favorite photograph of my
first time cupcake batter experience..
I am most happy about the sporadic and vibrant colors of these little creatures.
And hopefully this cheers up my friend as well :]
Now Playing: The Ready Set: Love Like Woe
our birthdays become downers, rather than uppers.
Because let's face it..with each year we are inching closer to arthritis and farther from running a marathon.
Well, I've decided it's time we turn that scenario around.
With each new year, comes a fresh new start.
New experiences, new friends, new places to travel, new things to talk about.
So in spirit of this 'new outlook' I decided to bake a cupcake tray
for my friends birthday today. I have to admit, I am fairly pleased with the
turn out of the cupcakes. I've always been one to go by the box, but this time
I actually attempted a 'do it yourself recipe.'
While this happened to be my favorite photograph of my
first time cupcake batter experience..
I am most happy about the sporadic and vibrant colors of these little creatures.
And hopefully this cheers up my friend as well :]
Now Playing: The Ready Set: Love Like Woe
(on a side note: check out the typography display of this band's music..simply amazing)

No comments:
Post a Comment