After spending more than a week on the road, I've realized one thing. I love it. Pretty much, more than anything. Well, at least for this portion of my life. I always thought it to my best interest, that I do as much exploring as I can while I'm young. So then I can get it all out of my system, and one day give my full attention to my family (if I ever seem to land one). That way this hazzy desire of mine will have run dry..and my focus will be on what is important, family. Grant it, that has just always been my outlook on life.
Other than that...I worked on a video this past week on iMovie. It's nothing great but simply a combination of all the concerts I've filmed & been to in a year's span: Taylor Swift, Gloriana, Kelly Pickler, Keith Urban, Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls, and Jewel. The track is set to Taio Cruz's song: Dynamite..which is upbeat and catchy...making you want to get out of your chair and dance. Well at least for me :]
No comments:
Post a Comment