While we were in Tahoe I was able to get some kayaking, gondola riding, camping, hiking, and boating in. Makes for def. a busy few days, but well worth it. I love nature, and wouldn't mind spending months to years on end in this place. The 'fit and active' lifestyle seems to be appreciated here. All around the lake you will spot people on bikes, jogging, or kayaks attached to vehicles.
The one thing I regret not trying however, was paragliding. And let me tell you, that looks amazingly fun. I've always had quite the fear of heights..but after riding a gondola and climbing rocks at the peak of a mountain..I think I've successfully shut the door on that paranoia.
Anyways, if you are ever in Tahoe hit up the Miss Dixie II, it's a 30 dollar cruise of Lake Tahoe, filled with drinks a lunch and magical scenery, you will not be let down. I promise. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment