You have the whole world in your hands.

After spending the weekend away with a friend in Idaho...exploring, adventuring, learning, and relaxing...I have come to a conclusion.

One. I desperately start want to start documenting my travels through my blog.
Two. My blog, desperately needs a makeover.

I have always been a person whom thrives off of color, change, and design. After majoring in DTC at Washington State, I have let my 'lack there of' a website, fall to it's waist side. Thankfully, I have been blessed with some wonderful people in my life who are helping me obtain the software I need to A) Rebuild my website...and B) Manipulate my photography on my MAC. I am excited because once I get this up and running, I'd like to transfer my blog posts onto my own personal website. Don't get me wrong, I love blogspot...it is just that I am limited with my creativity with such web-hosting sites.

Till this day comes though, I plan on posting more pictures in this blog. I was able to get some colorful and dynamic shots this past weekend in Lewiston, Idaho- so I probably will be tending to posting those tomorrow.

Other than that, I'm completely sunburnt...thanks to the inner ginger in me as well as my lack of applying tanning lotion. Planning on soaking up the sun a bit more this week..Then off to Tahoe & Reno! Must hit them up as well as Southern Cali and Seattle before I head East Side. :]


Listening to:
Michael Jackson's Dirty Diana

No comments: