It's almost one o'clock. Aside from my mini break with meg, I've been editing photos for 12 hours. My flight leaves in 12 hours. And I still have more photos to edit..WHEN WILL IT END.
What I'm about to say, won't even make sense. But for some reason, it does to me? Have you ever just wanted something..not quite sure why..but out of the clear blue, just did? Yeah, I don't really understand it..I don't really want to understand it. I don't know where it really came from. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I know I'll never get it. But for some strange reason beyond the life of me, it's there....Oh god I frustrate the living heck out of myself. Maybe I'm just too sleep deprived.
I keep on telling myself, just a few more photos and then bed, but alas...that was 3 hours ago. So back to EDITING. Maybe sleep and this trip will clear my mind? And put my head back in place? akldklasdfj.
I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment