Life can be such a tricky little thing at times. One day,you wake up in the morning having no clue what clothes to put on, what coffee to pick up, and what road you need to travel down. This...well, this is how my life has been the past few months.
When making casual conversation with people the question "So now that you're done with college what are you doing with your life?" as you and I both know, continually pops up. Time and time again, I dreaded answering this question, because to be frank, I had no earthly clue. And what do you say to someone, when you haven't a clue in the world? "Oh sir, you know I'm shitting with time..and haven't got the slightest idea as to what path I'd like to travel down...Get back to me in 5 years." Yeah, not a line I'd like to go with for months on end.
After weeks of searching, trying to find my nitch...I've finally stumbled upon it and everything, I mean everything has become clear as crystal. For I have finally found that place, where I felt so at ease..so comfortable..so myself, so at home. Welcome to Nashville.
I don't know what it is about this town, but there is something magical in the air. Something, I can't quite describe. Maybe that's the feeling you get when you are headed in the right direction? God only knows. But at least, I have found my spot in the world.
I'm not quite worried about the minor details...However it will happen, I just know that it will, I leave it in God's hands.
I know what I want to do, and where I want to do it. And where, Home finally is in my heart.
But for this momemnt, I'll enjoy the silence of my old hometown..Catching up with family and friends, writing; and snapping photos to my hearts content.
No comments:
Post a Comment