I'm only going to break break, your heart.

This past weeks has been odd. But strangely refreshing at the same time.  So many things I never thought to happen, did. So many things I finally am ready to deal with, I have. It's like a sudden peace has finally struck over me and I couldn't be more thankful. I could get deep into this, but I'd rather keep my personal matters to myself instead of publish it onto a blog...even though I know no one really reads it anyways.  But I guess all in all I'm ready for something new, although I'm not even quite sure what that may be.

I guess quite frankly, I'm just happy to have moved forward with life-because always looking back will get you nowhere but stuck in the past. <3


Aside from all of that: Big things coming up the next two months. So excited to see family to travel to spend time with friends, to write, to read, to watch, to learn.


Working on writing an insightful blog sometime this week! So be ready :)

Heard this song on the radio, fell in love:

No comments: