Just don't give up, I'm working it out.

After having quite the winter, and especially such an emotional past month or so; confusion, illnesses, watching my friends go through things that aren't  at all easy...I've been desperately wondering when there will be a sigh of relief...a breath of fresh air. I'm really not sure when this will take place...but I'm trying my hardest to flip my attitude and appreciate the good that I have been blessed with in my life. Family, friends, the ability to live a normal life, just the simple...small things. They matter...and oh how I've seemed to overlook this for quite sometime now. So to all my friends, my family..thank you, for simply being you and making my life what it is. Even if it's hard, without you all..it would be meaningless. Heard this song on the radio today (Little behind the times) and naturally I've grown to love it!




P.S--Shutter Island, simply amazing! I love movies that make you think...one of Leo's best to date (aside from Titanic that is :) ) . If you haven't seen it, get your behind to the movies...and if you need someone to go with., i'd be more than willing to see it again ;)

No comments: