When in doubt...eat frozen yogurt!



This week has been nothing but fantastic. I feel as though I'm falling back into my old routines. Kicking up the energy, going hard on my goals...and re-focusing on my dreams and aspirations. My friends, organization..is the key. If it wasn't for my planner, I would be completely ..lost. If it wasn't for my to-do list, I find it would be hard to get motivated. I feel so on-track, and it's such an astounding feeling.
For the past few weeks, well months really..I've been working on some poetry/lyrical banter if you will. Grant it- my words are simply words, nothing great..nothing profound...but I feel that with time, and practice they may eventually moment to something...meaningful, or so I hope. And yesterday- well yesterday, was my sign that maybe..just maybe it is all paying off. :) . I said maybe.
Aside from the every-day to dos and don’ts. And with this ample amount of time on my own lately...I feel that I am continually reevaluating myself, my judgments, my errors. My friends it takes a lot for someone to admit when they are at fault-something I struggle with more than ever, and for that I am sorry. For being a person whom is very introverted, I am attempting to strive to be more …extraverted. You know- go outside of my comfort zone...do things I normally wouldn’t do. I feel I am progressing, but my game may need to step up a bit.
Lastly-Costco’s frozen yogurt, is by far the only way to make a cloudy day bright and beautiful. And I will leave you with that.
Enjoy some T-Swizzle :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...Costco Frozen Yogurt, havent had that since our venture days down those aisle. Might have to venture for a taste!