I simply LOVE days off. They are a dime a dozen these days, but I try and make the most of them. After living, growing, and breathing the air of eastern washington...I have grown quite found of my surroundings. While I know I am destined to move forth at some point in my life, I can't help but enjoy the moments in and around this town. With the sun peaking out amongst the clouds - I figured to take advantage of the beautiful day and explore the land around me. But of course, this venture would not be fufilling unless I had my camera and my faithful sidekick alongside me. Here are some shots that I took today: Finally got my watermark locked and secured on my photos :) ...Photos. Friends. New book. Shopping. Today has been AWESOME. Plus- new Taylor Swift song is out ...couldn't ask for a more relaxing and enjoyable day off :)









1 comment:
I love your new watermark, it is very sophisticated! :D
Post a Comment