Ever since November I've been beyond amped to explore Longwood's Christmas Display, yet due to family emergency's it's been a visit placed on the back-burner. Well, at least that was up until last night. With the Christmas display winding down this weekend, and things looking a bit more positively on my family's side- My mom and I decided to check out what all the hype was about.
Let me tell you, Longwood's Christmas Display is the perfect therapy for any uneased heart. It has an uncanning way of putting your mind at ease. Maybe it's the aroma, maybe it's the decadent display, or the extravagant amount of twinkling lights. Whatever it is, it had a way of soothing as well as exciting me. With over one thousand plus photos (I went a little photo-kuku), I've been editing well into the morning. Expect a few more batches of flowers/lights/displays throughout the day. Hopefully I didn't miss a thing :]
Now Playing: John Mayer "Your Body Is A Wonderland"




No comments:
Post a Comment