Up until two months ago, this image has remained unaltered, even in my twenties. Throwing together a pair of leggings and an over sized sweater used to be trending in my closet, but not anymore. I mean when you move to a new city your kind of forced to reevaluate the various fabrics and pieces that generate your style, as you observe the others around you. While my clothes selection may be up to par in my standards, my accessorizing was not.
So as of late, I've been meandering my way through Paoli, Devon, Wayne, and Ardmore, observing and taking notes. With a wide array of off beat-stores, vintage shops, and the one and only Anthropologie/Free People, I've become addicted to over sized vintage necklace's and scarves. Everywhere I go, I'm on the look out to add to my new collection. My Aunt Peg even picked up on my vintage necklace fetish and gave me one of her own treasures (as pictured above).
I've decided that this year, I'm going to start and blog about these new treasures that I discover every Tuesday that I can. Including where I find them and their price. For now I must get to sleep, got a day to spend at the nursing home tomorrow. xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment