Since Christmas, life on the East side has been chaos. Between hospitals, nursing homes, mac repairs, and ambulances-I'm completely wiped out and ready for the new year to begin. I see great things for 2011, and while that is partly based on my premonition that Odd years are better than evens, I truly have a strong heartfelt feeling life is going to flip a one eighty on me.
Overall, I've learned a lot this year about myself, about life, about others. The biggest lesson? Things move on, people change, and life stops for no one. And with that being said, it all winds down to attitude. You make life what it is.
Overall this photo blog is a compilation of images I've taken throughout the past week when I have had a moment. Photography has not only been my creative outlet, but also my therapy-especially when things get rough, for there is always something positive to see.
Thank you all who keep up with my blog, with my writing, with my life. There is definitely some more wonderful things in store for 2011 that I have planned! So keep on checking back! Love you all and Happy New Year! xoxo.



1 comment:
Happy New Years Alex!! Cheers for a fresh start in a new decade!
Post a Comment