Post-Christmas Hype.


For the past few days, I've been meandering my way through Paoli and a good chunk of the Main Line.  Having family admitted to the Hospital there on Monday, I've needed time to stretch my legs every here and there, so what better way than wonder the streets. 

To help me pass the time, I brought along my Canon to capture a few shots of the beautiful snow that has blanketed the area.  Aside from driving, I absolutely love snow-especially around this time of year when Christmas lights still dazzle the streets, and the colors reflect in the snow.  When I get my first place, I've decided that this element will be a key asset in my design aesthetic. Magical. Mystical. Enchanting. 

These are just some quirky little knick-knacks that caught my eye. I'll be in Paoli for probably the rest of the week, and possibly further on down the Main Line- so there is definitely more to come. How lovely. 

No comments: