National Cupcake Day!

In honor of National Cupcake Day, I'm dedicating this post to Sweet's at Hotel Hershey. I'm not going to lie, it's been pretty difficult finding a decent cupcake shop ever since I journeyed to Vancouver B.C., but lucky for me I hit the motherload last week! Whether you decide to make your own, or try one of their eight awesome flavors...you really can't go wrong. Bringing home a set of six, I still have some left over, so you can bet your bottom I'll be munching down on one of these critters tonight.

Whether you have a cupcake shop near you or not, honor National Cupcake Day by picking up a cupcake for yourself. We all deserve to be rewarded for our hard work every once in a while :]

And lastly, I've decided that if I ever do get married...I'm so having a create your own cupcake bar. That's right. Cupcake Bar.

No comments: