
I love Christmas and all that it entails. From family gatherings to Christmas lights to the wide array of foods to midnight masses to simply that magical sparkle in a child's eye, everything about this holiday is truly spectacular.
For the first time in about fifteen years I was able to celebrate Christmas with (almost) my entire family. (Minus my dad, brother & his family--to whom I missed dearly). So naturally, my mom and I decided to go Christmas crazy and make this holiday something to remember for my grandparents as well as the rest of our family. To be quite honest I went a little design mad when it came to putting together the kids table, but hey Christmas is supposed to be magical right?
All in all, it wound up being a day I will never forget, especially because of the fact that my baby cousin was SO excited about coming over, he left his shoes back home in Virginia and entered the house barefoot. I will most definitely be posting more pictures; from recipes to designs, so stay tuned!
Hope your Christmas this year was something to remember!
Now Playing: Wham's "Last Christmas"


2 comments:
Thank you for sharing your Christmas! Looking forward to more posts and your visit in January.
Aw thanks girl! Looking forward to seeing you in January :)
Post a Comment