Longwood Gardens, in Kennett Square Pennsylvania, is one of the premier botanical gardens in the United States. Not only are they known for their astounding innovation in horticulture and display, but also for enriching diverse education programs throughout the East Coast. Between employees and volunteers, this 1,050 acre land is accessible three hundred and sixty five days a year and is continually blooming with a variety of different displays for each and every season.
From Italian Gardens to dazzling fountains to extravagant trees to the mystical conservatory, the only word that properly describes Longwood Gardens, would be magical. I kid you not, all your senses are in for a treat.
There is also a rather extended history behind how Longwood Gardens came to be. If you are interested in learning more, you can check out their site here.
As I recently found out today after visiting, their Christmas lighting display will begin on Thanksgiving. I'll definitely be going back for some Christmas photos because I hear their show is spectacular, so keep checking back for some new screen savers!
Overall, flowers have always been something that brightens my day because of their beautiful aroma and rich color. Whatever it is that brightens your day, I suggest you implant it into your life more often. It's the little things that keep us content.
Now Playing: Beyonce's "Silent Night"



No comments:
Post a Comment