Christmas in Lititz's Pennsylvania!






Whomever said Christmas is the most wonderful time of year is dead on in my book. I don't think I've ever been so stoked for the holidays as I am this year, which is why I've signed myself up for a plethora of Holiday events!

To kick off this next month with some proper holiday cheer, I ventured up to Lititz's, Pennsylvania for a day of holiday shopping and chocolate tasting. Lititz is a quaint little town that is about a little over an hour and half from Philadelphia. It is the home of Wilbur's Chocolates and the most beautiful train station I've ever seen. Between dabbling in the chocolate factory, experimenting with exotic cheeses and meats, and exploring a few crafty boutiques...I had an all around wonderful time. The town is thriving with holiday spirit, with people decorating their shops and houses with bright lights, poinsettias, and pine cones! They'll be holding an ice sculpture contest within the next month or so, so I'll definitely visiting for that!

Now Playing: "Owl City's Peppermint Winter"


No comments: