So while I know I should be photoblogging in order, and starting off with things like South Dakota, Chicago, Noter Dame, ect...I'm skipping right to Maine and that of Kennebunkport. If there is a place in this world where I belong, this is it. Kennebunk is similar to Canon Beach, OR...but with it's own new England twist. Old fashion, friendly, and Victorian..it literally has it all. Just my cup of tea. I'll be posting a few more blogs with things that caught my eye, tomorrow and the day after.Now Playing: Taylor Swift's "Speak Now"




2 comments:
I love your blog Alex so pretty.. and sweet poem! You know what's funny.. I did some little photoshop flower thing for my header on here.. which doesn't look half as good as yours-- but I used the same colors.. haha.. good taste, good taste! :) lol...
What a name "Kennebunkport" is! lol. The fall colors make me miss the east coast. They have much more dramatic season, especially where you are.
Post a Comment