Late night Ramblings. Part II

If there is one thing I thrive off of, it is always late night ramblings/thoughts.
It's weird because whenever I finally decided to hit the hay, that is when the thoughts come.
I can be sitting up all night trying to come up with some rhyme scheme, and completely fall flat.
That is up until I am about ten minutes from zoning out..and then BOOM. It happens.

So here is another late night rambling, I call it...Free.

I don’t want to live with any regrets
I don’t want to live with any pain
Maybe I just want to walk this road alone
So I can trace a path from where I came.

So I can wonder to new horizons.
Sit and watch a rising sun  
Feel the ground below my feet
And feel alive through what I’ve done.

For as a bird will always fly
And the stars will always fall
I’ve got to travel down this path
Or I won’t be anything, at all.

No comments: