To be honest. I have never been a fan of the musical sensation "The Script"
So naturally, when "Breakeven" hit the charts...I wasn't a fan
Maybe it was the fact that the song aired over and over on my way to work
Maybe it was the tune. Maybe the vocals. Maybe the period in my life?
I really dont know, but there was something about that song that drove me nuts.
That was, up until today.
Always having been a fan of remixing, revamping, and improving...
I absolutely love when other artists take a song and make it there own.
Maybe this is why American Idol appeals to me so much? I can't be quite sure.
But one thing I am sure of is the fact that Goodnight Argent,
a local Tri-Cities band (whom I know will make it big),
totally nailed the remake of Breakeven.
a local Tri-Cities band (whom I know will make it big),
totally nailed the remake of Breakeven.
So much so, that I now enjoy listening to it.
Watching the music video above.
You can see that they are not only vocally talented.
But also possess astounding photography/videography skills as well.
Seriously, I'm blown away by the artistic talent of these guys!
Watching the music video above.
You can see that they are not only vocally talented.
But also possess astounding photography/videography skills as well.
Seriously, I'm blown away by the artistic talent of these guys!
If you're a fan of the video above, want to hear more,
or simply want to check out there bangin new site,
check out Goodnight Argent's site here! You won't be let down!
or simply want to check out there bangin new site,
check out Goodnight Argent's site here! You won't be let down!
No comments:
Post a Comment