Taking pictures for me has always been such a fun hobby, but it becomes even more fun for me when I can experiment with lighting...as well as a new camera.
On Friday I took my 50D for an adventure in the wilderness with Megan and Shawna. I had such a great time photographing these two! I mean when you're blessed with such beautiful friends, the work involved is so minimal... While I still need desperate work on my lighting effects (as well as new lenses) ..these are some of the rough edits that I came up with.
I think overall what I love most about these shots is the range of different emotions. From...intense to light hearted....both the setting and fashion selection speak volumes for the storyline hidden within the picture. I couldn't have asked for better models :] But I definitely could have asked the sun to stay out a bit longer.
For my next photo journey, I'm going to test out more of a rough setting. Aka Graffiti/train tracks/brick walls. If you have any advice as to where a great location may be, feel free to post a comment..It would be greatly appreciated!
I think overall what I love most about these shots is the range of different emotions. From...intense to light hearted....both the setting and fashion selection speak volumes for the storyline hidden within the picture. I couldn't have asked for better models :] But I definitely could have asked the sun to stay out a bit longer.
For my next photo journey, I'm going to test out more of a rough setting. Aka Graffiti/train tracks/brick walls. If you have any advice as to where a great location may be, feel free to post a comment..It would be greatly appreciated!
Now Playing: Sara Bareilles: "King of anything"






No comments:
Post a Comment