Kate + Megan = One Great Saturday!

Weather in the Tri-Cities, I would vouch, is pretty consistent for the most part. Yet this past Summer, I really feel like it has done a complete one eighty. Rain, clouds, wind, sun, lightning, you name it..we've had it. While I've always found the spontinuity of weather fascinating...I much rather prefer dry and hot Summers..Call it the Arizonian in me..I don't know.

Anyway, long story short...I had a photo outing planned for Saturday (As you can see above)..and wasn't sure what tricks mother nature would play on me after the past few crazy days. Luckily, choosing Saturday, proved to be the best decision I could have made..and couldn't be happier with the way some of these shots of Megan and Kate turned out.

I swear sometimes I wish sunset could last for an entire day! You really can't beat um in the Tri...Def. something I'm going to miss :]

Now Playing: Owl City's "Meteor Shower"

No comments: