Anthropologie.

This past weekend was phenomenal.
Spending a quaint weekend with the family was just what the doctor order.
I managed to pull out my 50D for the first time in a while. To be honest, I have
somewhat been on the outs with my camera,
due to reasons not appropriate for internet conversation..
But like the saying goes: If you fall off a horse, you have to get right back on :]
So I did! and my friend Maddi happened to be the perfect model for my outing.
Out of quite a handful of photos, this one happened to be my favorite.
The lighting was breathtaking and the color of her eyes are merely stunning.
Oh to be a child again..when your skin is flawless!

Expect a more meaningful blog in the next few days. I seem to be short of time..
Which equates to short of writing time..

No comments: