Monday Morning Blues.


After spending ample amount of time on the river this weekend, it's occured to me how fast my time on the West Coast will be ending. With only a couple weeks out, I find that I'm finally trading in my flip flops for a brief case and heels..or something along those lines. I've truly enjoyed being raised on the West Coast, and know that I'll one day be back again...probably not in the Northern terrain, but somewhere in the relative vacinity. 

There is so much beauty here, so much that people take for granted. So for the next few weeks, I'm going to attempt to take as many pictures as I can and attempt to 'radiate' that beauty for you all to see. I guess overall, take pride in where you are and look for the beauty around you. It's there...sometime it may be hard to find, but I can assure you..it's there.

Now Playing: B.o.B ft. Haley Willaims "Airplanes"

No comments: