So I haven't blogged in quite a while, and figured it might be around that time...to write again.
So much has happened in the past few weeks, I put my time in at my job..which is probabaly the biggest breaking news from my end. I've been able to plow through so many books the past few weeks and work on my own writing, and by this I don't just mean poetry this time. I've decided to actually write a novel, yes a novel. Far fetched? Maybe. But why not...everyone has a story-whether it is their own or someones story who needs to be told...why not get it out there? Well, it's worth a shot! (I still am, however going hard on my songs ....just trying to tackle two birds with one stone while I'm at it).
I'm trying my hardest to put my to-do's on a strict schedule, as well as plan all this vacation time/family time/goal time/job time/resume time/me time/book time. It's becoming a little overwhelming...but nothing a little tea and yoga can't solve.
If you have never tried yoga, I recommend it. It hurts like the dickens the first few times (at least it did for myself)...but after a few sessions, you really are able to find that inner peace and inner strength..which is why it's now budgeted into my daily schedule.
Jewel's new CD came out "Sweet and Wild" and it's beyond beautiful, I cannot stop listening to it. It amazes me how people can continually make beauitful music, and never run dry of talent !
Here is my favorite new track off the album!
Life is good :]
No comments:
Post a Comment