This past week has simply been such an astounding adventure. After work Wednesday, I left for the westside..aka, Portland. But this time, instead of traveling down the Oregon side, I decided to venture down the Washington side. To be honest, it felt quite a bit like what I presume Ireland would look like. One day in the future I'll be able to make the comparison :) . It was simply beautiful. Saw a house made of rocks, saw horses running free..the sun was shining..and I happened to stumble across this song on my iPod. Funny, because I never even realized I had downloaded it, but it's quite beautiful.
Anyway, aside from all of this. I was able to meet a few great people on my trip down, who were so knowledgable about the world, traveling, and educational programs. It was refreshing, and I hope to remain connected to them in someway!
I feel so happy lately, I'm not quite sure why. Maybe the sun? Who knows. I love life <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment