I have a few things to say about these photos
1) They are not my finest work.
2) When chasing the sky, tripods are the way to go.
And lastly,
3) Throwing yourself in a tumbleweed, isn't exactly the wisest move.
1) They are not my finest work.
2) When chasing the sky, tripods are the way to go.
And lastly,
3) Throwing yourself in a tumbleweed, isn't exactly the wisest move.
I think the one thing I will truly miss about the good old T/C is the amazing sunsets. You can't beat um. Seriously. You just can't.
On a side note, I'm pretty amped about hitting up Yellowstone by the end of this week. Not having been there in at least ten years, I'm pretty giddy to take some sick shots ;] I'll be throwin my best on my blog, so keep checking back.
Hopefully we have at least one more breathtaking sunset this week...I'd really like to properly prepare, instead of dashing to my car in my PJ's with no tripod in hand.
Now Playing: Celtic Tranquility Meditation


No comments:
Post a Comment