Letters From Home.

I feel like this week has been a whirlwind so far. There is so much to get done by next Thursday; cancel gym, bank, send letters, return books, pack, organize, close accounts, make DVDS, goodbyes..ugh, too much. And all the while, it is just now hitting me that I'm actually leaving. Call me crazy, sentimental, emotional, but while I am more than ready to embark on a new adventure, I can't help but think about some of the amazing people I am leaving behind. You all know who you are. And I am going to miss you all so much.

While I could go on for days about my time here and some of the amazing people I have met...I simply want to leave it at this.

WRITE ME. PLEASE 

If there is one thing in this world that I love more than anything, it is letters. And no not that twenty second text message you sent me last night, I mean actual LETTERS. You know, the legit mail that has to be postmarked and stamped? Yeah, that one.

Call me old fashion, but it is always something that has the ability to brighten my day. I mean nothing beats going to the mailbox to find a little envelope waiting for you. Maybe it is more of a hassle, more time consuming, and costly, but I find it worth it. Because overall people are worth it.

So please I'm asking you, brighten a girls day and write her. I'm trying to throw an address book together before I leave, so if you give me your address, I'll be your new pen pal. Trust me, I don't want to lose the friendships I've made. You all mean so much to me, and I want to know what is going on with you!

So contact me here, and I'll give you my address and you can give me yours. PLEASE :)

Now Playing: B.o.B's "Ghost In The Machine"

No comments: