There is something about music that I find so ungodly exciting, enthralling, exhilarating. Some may say it's the voice of reason, others may venture and argue this claim. To me, music is life. Without it, I don't know what I would do. I mean, to interconnect emotions, views, and beliefs in a few brief stanzas then combine them with a melody and spread them to a vast amount of individuals- it's just so, so astounding.

I'm greatly looking forward to the next few weeks, primarily Feb. 14th. I may not have a boyfriend, fiancé, husband..what have you...but I will have the chance to download A&A's new album, titled: :LOVE. Corny, maybe..but music is enough for me this year. After being an avid fan of this group: I cannot wait to tap into their lyrics on this upcoming album. There is something about the way they write...and the way they produce their music- that makes you stop, or well, at least makes me stop...and look at life around me ...and look at the world...and realize what is important and what isn't. To look at the little things and appreciate what we have,
Because- I mean, in the end. It's not about what you have, what you wear, who your friends are, how many people you know, how many people you don't, where your going, or where you have been. It's about the moments, the laughter, the lessons, the growth, the memories...and what kind of footprint you want to leave in the sand for those to see.
Going to share with you their first single of the new album:
No comments:
Post a Comment